Affordable Benchtop EDXRF for Marine Fuel Analysis
Key Advantages & Features
Rigaku NEX QC MFA energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzer delivers rapid quantitative determination of sulfur in a wide variety of marine fuels.
- Analyze sulfur (S) non-destructively down to low ppm levels
- Analyze nickel (Ni), vanadium (V), and iron (Fe) if needed
- Analyze for zinc (Zn) to determine if fuel has been contaminated
- Semiconductor detector for superior reliability
- Easy-to-use touchscreen user interface
- Convenient built-in thermal printer
- Low cost with an unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- ASTM D4294 and ISO 8754 methods for sulfur
Superior Sulfur Analysis with Exceptional Ease-of-use
As a premium, low-cost benchtop X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer, the NEX QC MFA delivers exceptional reliability with an easy-to-learn software interface in a robust package designed for industrial fuel analysis applications.
Specifically designed for marine fuel applications, the Rigaku NEX QC MFA features an intuitive icon-driven touchscreen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience. The shuttered 50 kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides analysis of sulfur (S), nickel (N), vanadium (V), iron (Fe), and zinc (Zn), all with low limits-of-detection (LOD).
NEX QC MFA is compliant with the following test methods:
- ASTM D4294-10: 16 ppm – 5wt%
- ISO 20847: 30 – 500 mg/kg
- ISO 8754: 100 mg/kg – 5wt%
- IP 496: 100 mg/kg – 5wt%
- IP 336: 100 mg/kg – 5wt%
- JIS K 2541-4: 0.01 – 5wt%