Affordable Benchtop EDXRF Analyzer
Key Advantages & Features
The affordable NEX QC energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzer delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative elemental analysis. Non-destructively analyze sodium through uranium in a wide variety of sample types.
- Analyze sodium to uranium non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders, and thin films
- 50 kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Semiconductor detector for superior data quality
- Modern, user-friendly touchscreen user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built-in thermal printer
- Low-cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
EDXRF for Quality Control Applications
Specifically designed for routine quality control applications, the Rigaku NEX QC features an intuitive icon-driven touchscreen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50 kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD). Options include fundamental parameters, automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
1127 QC – Phosphorus of Fabric
1135 QC – D4294 Sulfur in Diesel
1177 QC – Iron Oxide in Silica Sand
1187 QC – Ti & Fe in Kaolin Clay
1203 QC – PENTA Wood Treatment
1221 QC – Silver in Barite Ore